Monday, February 9, 2009

Chippy Cupboard


Don't you just love this "Chippy Cupboard" I just couldn't resisit bringing this one home,,this is what is looks like after I gave it a good wash down,,it was really dirty.I sanded it just a bit as I wanted the paint to stay on hence the name"Chippy Cupboard".You wouldn't believe what I had to dig thru to get this cupboard out. It was a mess,but so well worth it. It is missing some knobs,but I will find some and replace them. I added some stain to it today to tone down some of the white paint. I will post it after I finish it. Seems like I am possessed with buying sellers cabinets and hutches and cupboards. I have bought 3 in the past 3 weeks. They just keep calling my name and I just keep answering the call. This one will go to my new space at the Salisbuy Emporium in Salisbury,NC. I will post all that info later

1 comment:

  1. Your cupboard looks great....so chippy! You did a good job on it.

    ReplyDelete