Monday, February 2, 2009

My Beautiful Old Stove


Just wanted to share a picture of my old stove that I got for Christmas. It is a 1930's electric stove,and it still works. It is in great shape. This thing was pretty fancy back in 1930,don't you think?? I saw it in a hardware warehouse,couldn't believe it. Bought it,called my husband and told him I needed a favor.He said where are you and what have you bought?Well he went and picked it up for me,it weighs about 300lbs.So it will have to stay put in the spot in the shop for now,,,

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love your stove. I tell myself someday I'll be able to have one.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have to rewire it? If so was it difficult. I hear the burners take a long time to heat up?

    ReplyDelete